Under the small-scale scheme swift and direct financial assistance can be provided to NGOs, local communities and religious institutions for the implementation of a small project for the benefit of disadvantaged groups of society.
Organisation: experienced, qualified and reliable organisation
Maximum budget: 14,000.- Euro
Content: any issue, innovative ideas are appreciated
Conditions as to the eligibility for funding:
- Project has a direct and concrete impact for the beneficiaries
- Implementation of the project within the calendar year for which the funds are granted
- Organisation has to pay a counterpart contribution
- Whole measure has to be ensured for at least two years after completion of the project
Not eligible for funding:
- Personnel, administrative and running costs, micro credits, revolving credits, seminars, workshops
- Purchase of land properties
- Projects that are sponsored by any other organisation that receives contributions from the Federal Budget of Germany (e.g. European Union, United Nations, GIZ)
General Guidelines for Application
Project proposals may be submitted to this Embassy as hard copy during the last quarter of each year, in order to be considered for possible funding for the following year. Please use the Embassy's application form for your proposal to be considered. Please add the following documents:
- Proof of Registration of the organisation in Bangladesh
- Detailed budget, dated and signed by two officials
Any lack of documentation might lead to the exclusion of your proposal.
At the beginning of each year the eligible projects are selected for implementation.